About the Classic chair
- back slats feature 7 boards
- fanback with ergonomic curve
- scooped seat
- rolled front
- extra-wide arm rests
- curved arm rest supports
- rear upright supports
- tropical hardwood, harvested from managed plantations
- reddish/brown color, especially highlighted when oiled
- fades to a lovely silvery-grey color if left unoiled, though like any outdoor timber furniture we suggest coating them with oil or paint for optimum protection
- oiled or white semi gloss
- partly assembled
- supplied with simple instructions and all the hardware required
- we recommend using a cordless drill/screwdriver for easier assembly
Assembly, painting & delivery service
- for our local metro Melbourne customers, we offer an assembly, painting or oiling, and delivery service. Please enquire about cost
- delivered by courier to just about anywhere in Australia. Please contact us for a quote.
- height - 96cm
- width - 82cm
- length - 91cm
- seat: width - 50cm depth - 51cm
Sloping Footrest: $49 (oiled), $69 (white) plus delivery.
The footrest is designed with a slight curve, much like you'd see on steamer chairs and other recliners. They are a more comfortable and natural fit than some other footrests on the market.
Round Table: $99 (oiled), $119 (white) plus delivery.
Dimensions: H - 40; Diameter - 69cm